Here is the video of my ride on the Harley-Davidson LiveWire on a private test track of Michelin. I was very curious to try an electric motorcycle after having watched the video of RoyalJordanian about the BMW C-Evolution (https://youtu.be/OGwHR7npXWY). I haven’t been disappointed!
Specifications in brief:
– Cast aluminum treillis frame and swingarm
– 3-phase induction electric motor, oil-cooled
– 74 hp, 70 nm, 2 riding mode (Range & Power)
– Direct drive transmission with Gilmer belt
– 210 kg (460 lb)
– 790 mm (31 in) seat height
– 65-85 km (40-53 mi) range
– 3.5 hours for a full battery charge
– Won’t be marketed before 2020, price TBD
More info, pictures, bonus/exclusive videos on MrKiddo’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MrKiddoMoto
All the footage of this video have been recorded in the Michelin Ladoux Technology Center on June 27, 2015.