Owning a motorcycle is a step towards a lifestyle full of freedom, speed and brave actions. The old-school riders will tell you that there is nothing better than the sound of well-tuned motorcycle engine but there are representatives of the new school that believe that gasoline times in the motorbike industry are over.
The representatives of the new movement support the inventions connected with electric-powered engines and, while the number of people, who would like to try out an electrified bike, is growing, most of manufacturers can’t produce a model with low pricing. Luckily, we were able to find 7 reasonably priced motorcycles that start at just $3,000.
Here is a short list of bikes that could become the Teslas of motorcycle world (all links to the sources of these products could be found in the “Credits” section of this video):
– Evoke Motorcycle, also known as the first affordable urban bike with 75 miles of riding range and speed of 81 miles per hour;
– Zero s ZF7.2 – advanced naked street bike that produces no fumes and noise;
– Tork T6X – the cheapest bike that is made in India but doesn’t lack anything in the technical department;
– Super Soco TC – classic café racer style vehicle with a powerful 3000w Bosch 17-inch hubmotor;
– Sur-Ron – fast dirt bike that will amaze you with its acceleration and quick charging time;
– Super Soco TS – nice looking bike with futuristic design and two batteries lasting for 100 miles;
– Denzel Cafe Racer – the cheapest option on the list but not less interesting for sure.